Subject: Call for quotation on purchasing artistic books for high school libraries.
Directed to: All interested subjects that fulfil the criteria and conditions as addressed below.
Albanian Helsinki Committee through the initiative “Values based educational activities to build resilience to VE among youth in Albania”, supported by the Hedayah, funded by the European Union aims at encouraging young people’s education with fundamental values of society and democracy, such as tolerance, mutual respect, love, and understanding through the means of literature. In the shape of a pilot project, through different activities, this initiative will contribute in the prevention of radicalization that eventually leads to violent extremism, in 12 regions in Albania (Shkodër, Kukës, Lezhë, Tiranë, Elbasan, Durrës, Fier, Vlorë, Dibër, Berat, Korcë and Gjirokastër).
One of the activities of this project consists on the equipment of 24 high schools’ libraries in these 12 regions, with 10 copies of each title as mentioned in the list below, the content of which complies with the project’s aim:
- Three trials on international literature: Eskil, Dante, Shakespeare, I. Kadare
- Chronicle in stone, I. Kadare
- The General of the Dead Army, I. Kadare
- The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint Exupery
- Black and white, Malorie Blackman
- Boys don’t cry, Malorie Blackman
- Babeli, Jan De Leeuw
- The Kite Runner, Khaled Hosseini
- The Alchemist, Paolo Coelho
- I am Malala, Malala Yousafzai
- The Reluctant Fundamentalist, Mohsin Hamid
- Without heart in the chest, Mira Meksi
The conditions for subjects/companies that will take part in the call for quotation:
- Submit a copy of the subject‘s Registration Certificate (NIPT).
- Submit a copy of the subject’s last month extract from National Center of Bussines.
- Submit a confirmation of tax payments from the General Directorate of Taxation.
- The offer should be placed in Lekë according to the table, and it should include the Value Added Tax.
- Should ensure the availability of the offer for three months.
- Should ensure the delivery of the books after 15 day from the winner’s announcement.
- The subject should ensure all the aforementioned books.
- The books should be delievered in 24 sets, with 12 titles, in 10 copies of each title, according to an agreed calendar with the Albanian Helsinki Committee, during a three month period.
- The offer should be handed in a closed envelope until the 10th of March, 2020, 17:00 hrs in the address: Albanian Helsinki Committee, Street Brigada VIII, Pallati Teknoprojekt, Ap. 10, Tiranë and in the email address email@example.com
- For any questions or detailed information you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org until March 1st, 2020 17:00 hrs.
- Compliance with the time of delivery.
- Financial offer
- Quality of publication
- Avalability of all books organized in sets.
Technical specifications on the books:
- The books should be new and not used before
- Books should be of the last version published
To place you offer, please use the table on this link: https://ahc.org.al/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Draft_CallforQuatation_Books.pdf