Albanian Helsinki Committee (AHC), in the framework of the initiative “No Corruption, Yes Democracy”, financially supported by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) aims at empowering civil society sector in the role as main actors of fighting corruption and contributing in the development of the democracy and state of rule of law, through positively pressuring the incompetence of the public authorities.
In the framework of this project, AHC is looking to engage one expert (data analyst) or contracted company to put into practice a Human Resources Manual and Policies (Metrics), with the aim of monitoring the:
a) employees characteristics (if they are ready to drive to innovation and change);
b) HR assessment processes;
c) leadership of the staff members;
d) innovation culture and
e) wellness of the employees at work.
Objective of Assignment and Responsibilities:
The expert/company, based on the requirements and information provided by AHC’s staff will be engaged to perform the following deliverables and tasks:
- Carry out a review of existing HR Policies and Procedures, and identify gaps for existing policies and benchmark, considering the best international HR practices.
- Based on the review, propose, and develop comprehensive HR Manual and Policies.
- Review the existing career development policy and suggest changes/devise a suitable promotion policy and rewards / incentives system to ensure good performance and increased retention.
The expert will report on the deliverables to the Executive Director.
Albanian Helsinki Committee encourages applications from candidates who fulfill the following personal and professional skills and requirements:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team work skills, capacity to respond positively to critical feedback, and a consensus oriented approach to work.
- Ability to work independently, impartially and with integrity;
- Have extensive analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Be responsible for respecting the tasks and deadlines set;
- Have the ability to work under time pressure. Professional skills and requirements:
- At least 10 years of leadership experience in the HR field; strategic/transformational HR in NGO-s or private/public sector.
- Experience of working in multilateral organizations doing similar work, and focusing on best practices around HR diversity, inclusivity transparency etc.
- Experience in change management & HR transformation projects is highly desirable.
- Experience of writing HR Handbooks/Manual in various NGOs or public/private sector companies is desirable.
- Understanding the needs of entities with multilateral funding and requirements, is highly desirable.
- Advanced university degree in Law, Political Science, Public Administration, or other relevant fields;
- Fluent in English language;
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality manuals/Policies, with clearly actionable recommendations;
- Strong analytical and research skills, and demonstrated experience in conducting evaluation assessments of CSOs;
- Ability to work in complex, multi-stake-holder project environments;
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, and ability to integrate gender perspective into tasks and activities;
AHC invites you to send in electronic form to the e-mail address of AHC email@example.com until April 10th, 2023, the following documentation in mandatory form:
The financial officer must not exceed € 2,250.00, VAT Included.
- Cover Letter highlighting concrete experiences similar to this assignment.
- Description of methodology to conduct the proposed tasks with detailed plan, implementation schedule in a phased wise manner.
- Financial Offer