The Albanian Helsinki Committee (AHC) is implementing the initiative “Increasing the oversight role and citizens’ demands through the support of CSOs, media and academia”, financially supported by the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and developed in cooperation with the Institute of Political Studies, Civic Resistance and Balkan Investigative Reporting Network (BIRN) Albania.
AHC invites all interested parties to send the following documentation electronically to the AHC’s official e-mail address email@example.com by 28.04.2023:
- CV (where the fulfillment of the call criteria is clearly reflected)
- The financial offer in Lek for the implementation of the monitoring and evaluation service of the project.
- A brief proposal of the monitoring methodology, which will be applied to the project in question.
- Evidence of the subject’s/expert’s previous experiences in performing similar tasks (CSO evaluations in the form of a letter of recommendation or a letter of support are preferred)
- The value of the offer must be calculated by the interested parties with VAT included in the price.
- The offer must be signed and/or stamped.